Verified Target Promo Codes
17 Target coupons, tested today
$40 Off When Approved for RedCard
20% Off Electronics
25% Off Select Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Items
50% Off or More Clearance
Target Gift Cards from $5
$15 Off $75 Clothing & Accessories
Household Essentials from $1
40% Off or More Air Fryers
Free Returns Within 90 Days
15% Off Board Games & Puzzles
20% Off Select Bedding, Bath & Home Decor for Target Circle Members
15% Off Select Haircare Items
Up to 50% Off Outdoor Living + Garden Deals
30% Off Brightroom Bathroom Storage
Up to 20% Off Storage & Organization
Up to 25% Off Dining + Kitchen Items
30% Off Brightroom Bathroom Furniture
$15 Off $100 for Target Circle Members
20% Off Select School & Office Supplies
20% Off Select Items
up to $ sitewide
$5 Off $30
$2 Off Evenflo Balance Wide Neck Anti-Colic Baby Bottles
10% Off Military Discount
15% Off Baby Items
25% Off or More Bakeware Sale
Spring Decor From $20
Hit the bullseye with answers to your Target FAQs
How can I get a Target discount online?
How do I use a Target promo code when I check out?
Can I get free shipping at Target?
Does Target have payment plans?
Can I get a teacher discount at Target?
When does Target have special sales?
Similar offers you might like
Current Target Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|$40 OFF||$40 Off When Approved for RedCard||April 9|
|20% OFF||20% Off Electronics||April 14|
|25% OFF||25% Off Select Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Items||March 27|
|50% OFF||50% Off or More Clearance||March 30|
|$5 & UP||Target Gift Cards from $5||March 30|
|$15 OFF||$15 Off $75 Clothing & Accessories||March 26|
Target your savings
Target Circle Rewards members rack up rewards on every purchase
Target Circle members earn 1% back in rewards on every purchase. That includes both Target online and in-store purchases.
As a member, you’ll also get access to exclusive Circle offers. These are special offers that you can add to your account online. Then, when you complete a purchase, you’ll get a reward.
One example was for a $5 reward when purchasing $20 or more of books. Target Circle members also get 5% off on their birthday, as well as lots of other savings opportunities throughout the year. To sign up, create an account at Target.com. Once you do, you’ll automatically enroll in Target Circle.
Earn 5% back as a Target RedCard cardholder
If you do lots of shopping at Target, the Target RedCard is a fantastic way to double down on savings. Instead of getting 1% back in rewards, you’ll get 5% back for every purchase you make at Target with your RedCard. You’ll also get 2% back on dining and gas purchases, and 1% back everywhere else that Mastercard is accepted.
Cardholders also get lots of other extra perks. They include free two-day shipping on everything ordered from Target.com. You also get an extended return window, with an extra 30 days on most purchases. Apply today for the credit or debit RedCard, and start getting more for your money.
With close to 2000 stores across the U.S., Target is a popular destination for affordable clothes, home goods, groceries, and more. Their low prices and huge selection of products online and in-store make it easy to get what you need. Shop with one of our Target promo codes today, and save on everything from diapers to beauty products, electronics, and more.
Target's customer service team has your back. Contact them via phone, online, social media, or app. They can answer any questions you have and provide any help you need.
See how you can save more on your next Target run
- Sign up for emails to qualify for Target promo codes and other exclusive offers. Go to Target.com and find the box that says, “Get Top Deals, Latest Trends, and More.” Sign up, and keep an eye on your inbox for savings.
- We recommend following them online for more Target coupons. We’ve seen some excellent coupons on Target’s social media pages. One example was 25% off select kitchen appliances online or in-store. Follow them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for similar savings.
- Go to Target's Weekly Ad to see current online and in-store offers. Find deals on popular categories like clothing, electronics, home essentials, and more.
- Sometimes, you can get Target gift cards for purchasing a certain number of items. For example, one offer we’ve seen was for a $20 off gift card with a $100 spend on baby products.
- Shopping in the clearance section is the best way to get everyday savings. Especially, when you combine already-low prices with a Target coupon. To find the clearance section, click “Deals” on the homepage and click “Clearance.” Browse by category, including toys, home goods, apparel, shoes, beauty products, and more.
- With the app, you can add Circle rewards and Target coupon codes to your account on the go. You can also shop online, schedule a same-day pickup, build shopping lists, and access other features. Download it today, and shop smarter.
- Target also has a registry service, which allows you to set up a gift registry for your wedding or a baby. If you create a registry, you can get special pricing on select items, as well as price match guarantees. You'll receive a 15% off Target coupon after the event for the items not purchased.
- During the holiday season, take advantage of Target’s Price Match Guarantee. If you find a lower price on an identical item at another retailer, Target will match the price. The start date for the Price Match Guarantee varies depending on the year.