Verified Backcountry Promo Codes
16 Backcountry coupons, tested today
15% Off for New Customers
Free Shipping on $50+ at Backcountry
15% Off with Email Sign Up
Up to 50% Off Memorial Day Sale
Extra 20% Off Snow Gear
Up to 60% Off Footwear
20% Off Your Order with Student Beans Account
Up to 65% Off Tech Fleece
20% Off Special Groups
Up to 50% Off Bike Gear + Apparel
Up to 50% Off Camp Gear & Apparel
Up to 60% Off Select Stoic Styles
Up to 60% Off Rabbit Apparel
Up to 75% Off Luggage
Up to 65% Off Select North Face Sale Styles
PEARL iZUMi Cycling Styles Up to 50% Off
Expired Backcountry coupons that may still be valid.
Free Shipping at Backcountry
20% Off 1 Full Price Item
15% Off with Email Subscription
25% Off Helly Hansen
20% Off 1 Full-Price Item Using Backcountry Coupon
15% Off with Email Sign Subscription
Up to 50% Off at Backcountry
Up to 60% Off Memorial Day Camp Gear
Prepare for your adventure with answers to your Backcountry FAQs
Can I get a Backcountry promo code from their newsletter?
Does Backcountry offer free shipping?
When can I find special sales at Backcountry?
Does Backcountry offer a student discount?
Similar offers you might like
Current Backcountry Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|15% OFF||15% Off for New Customers||June 16|
|FREE SHIPPING||Free Shipping on $50+ at Backcountry||June 15|
|15% OFF||15% Off with Email Sign Up||June 1|
|50% OFF||Up to 50% Off Memorial Day Sale||May 31|
|20% OFF||Extra 20% Off Snow Gear||June 3|
|60% OFF||Up to 60% Off Footwear||June 1|
Set up your tent right here for the best discounts
Earn more rewards with the Expedition Perks program
When you create a free account at Backcountry, you’ll automatically join their Expedition Perks program. When you first join, you’ll be a Trailhead member. You’ll get five points per $1 spent on eligible purchases, as well as double points per $1 spent on Backcountry-brand gear.
You’ll also get a coupon for 10% off on your birthday.
Spend $200 in a year, and you’ll get Switchback status. This will get you 10 points per $1 spent, a 15% off birthday coupon, priority customer service, and access to member-exclusive products.
If you spend $1000 in a year, you’ll get Summit status. You’ll get all the above perks, plus a 20% off birthday coupon, free returns, and access to a Personal Gearhead who can help you gear up for your next expedition.
Split up your purchase and save more with Klarna
If you’re worried about your budget, paying with Klarna may be a good option. With Klarna, you can pay for your gear in four equal payments over six weeks, paid with any credit or debit card.
When you check out, you’ll pay for 25% of your order right away.
Then, Klarna will automatically charge you for 25% of your purchase every two weeks until it’s paid off. There are no interest fees or other charges as long as you pay on time. Choose Klarna as your payment method at checkout to apply and see if it’s right for you.
Whether you hike, fish, climb, camp, or do anything else in the great outdoors, Backcountry has the gear you need. With a Backcountry promo code, you can save on boots, hiking gear, tents, fishing equipment, snowsports gear, and so much more.
They carry thousands of outdoor products from top brands like Patagonia, Outdoor Research, Salomon, and more. Need help picking something out? You can contact one of their gear-heads 24/7 using their website’s live chat feature, or by phone.
Savings for community heroes
Backcountry wants to thank educators, healthcare workers, first responders, government employees, veterans, active duty military personnel, and military family members for their commitment to helping their communities thrive. For that reason, Backcountry offers a 20% discount on select full-price purchases.
Ready to sign up? All you have to do is click on the ‘Special Group Offers’ link at the bottom of Backcountry.com. Next, click on the green box prompting you to verify your status with ID.me. Once setup is complete, you’ll receive your discount. Keep in mind, some brand exclusions apply, and this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and coupons.
Today's Best Offers
|No. of Coupons||1|
|Free Shipping Discounts||1|
|No. of Offers||16|
Hit the trail for less with Backcountry
- You can get notifications about Backcountry promo codes, sales, and deals with the app. Download it today. With the app, it’s easy to shop and save while you’re on the go.
- If you want more Backcountry coupons, you should definitely follow them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. One coupon we saw on social media was for 20% off any full-priced item. Follow now and make sure you never miss out.
- If you’re a teacher, you can get a special Backcountry discount code for 20% off sitewide. Just verify your identity with ID.me, and you can start saving right away.
- The sale section at Backcountry is home to some unbelievable deals, like up to 70% off top brands such as Stoic, The North Face, Marmot, and more. To shop and save, go to Backcountry.com. Then, click “Sale” from the homepage.
- Need to get matching gear for your team or business? Backcountry has a specialized team that will work on group sales and offer you special pricing on apparel and equipment. You can also gain access to items that aren’t listed on the site. Contact them to get your order started.
- Save money and look great with Backcountry’s Weekly Sales Style. Every week they feature different apparel or gear, showing off the best prices. You can often find deals like 40% off or more. Check this section every week to see what new deals are in store.
- If you aren’t sure just what to give the outdoor lover in your life, then you’ll want to check out Backcountry’s Gift section. You can shop for Gifts under $100, or browse through their Holiday Gift Guide that comes out every year in November. You’re sure to find something they’ll love that won’t hurt your bank account.
Send it back to Backcountry
If your items or gear are used but undamaged, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return them. Proof of purchase is required, and you may only be refunded in the form of store credit. The return of items that are dirty and damaged due to general wear and tear, inappropriate use, or accidents are not accepted by Backcountry.