Verified Amazon Promo Codes
24 Amazon coupon codes, tested today
50% Off Select Items
80% Off Eligible Orders
Up to 60% Off Eligible Orders
75% Off Select Products
65% Off Select Jewelry
30% Off Kindle Devices + 3-Month Trial
20% Off Select $50+ Prime Orders
Amazon Gift Cards from $25 & Up
Up to 80% Off Amazon Bestsellers
$5 Off First $10+ In-App Order
Free Amazon Prime for a Month
Father's Day Gifts Up to 60% Off
70% Off Select Amazon Brands Products
Big Savings in the Amazon Warehouse
Free Clothes Try On with Amazon Prime Membership
70% Off Select Amazon Devices
Pet Basics Up to 50% Off
Up to 70% Off Amazon Home Devices
Amazon Best Sellers by Category
15% Off Select Homemade Gifts
15% Off or More on Select Photo Gifts
50% Off Select Amazon Movies & TV Shows
Kindle Books for $10 & Up
Free 30-Day Kindle Trial
Expired Amazon coupons that may still be valid.
Up to 55% Off Your Order
60% Off Select Electronics
70% Off Select Household Items
70% Off Select Jewelry Orders
40% Off Select Pet Essentials
Up to 35% Off Fashion
80% Off Select Products
80% Off Select Orders
10% Off Personalized Gifts for Mom
Mother's Day Gifts for $50 & Under
Don’t let your Amazon questions go unanswered
How do I find the latest Amazon promo codes?
Is there a student discount for Amazon?
Are there any first order discounts at Amazon?
Does Amazon have Black Friday deals?
Are there any discounts for businesses at Amazon?
Similar offers you might like
Current Amazon Coupon Codes & Deals
|Description||Voucher Type||Last Tested|
|50% OFF||50% Off Select Items||July 6|
|80% OFF||80% Off Eligible Orders||July 1|
|60% OFF||Up to 60% Off Eligible Orders||June 19|
|75% OFF||75% Off Select Products||June 25|
|65% OFF||65% Off Select Jewelry||June 16|
|30% OFF||30% Off Kindle Devices + 3-Month Trial||June 16|
The savings keep coming
Pay for your order with points
A great way to save on your Amazon order that people may forget about is shopping with rewards points. Earn points by making purchases using your American Express, Discover, or other cards. Once those points have racked up, you can use them toward any Amazon purchase. Many credit cards only allow you to use reward points on a limited number of items. But Amazon allows you to use those points on what you want on the site.
To get started, head to Amazon.com and click “Shop with Points” under the “Amazon Payment Products” section. Click on whichever credit card rewards program applies to you to find out more details. Once you’ve collected the points you need, you can choose to apply points at checkout instead of paying with a credit or debit card. So don't feel guilty about using that credit card. Just think, you'll be able to save more on your next Amazon order.
Rack up the perks with a Prime Store Card
When you thought the savings couldn’t get any better, here’s another way to save. Sign up for an Amazon Prime Store Card for the ultimate perks. You earn 5% cash back on every Amazon purchase. Plus get a $60 Amazon gift card instantly upon approval. Not to mention 0% APR financing and no annual fee.
The Prime Store Card offers some of the best financing options for those who want to pay over time. Pay six equal monthly payments on purchases $150 or more. Pay 12 equal payments on purchases $600 or more. Select purchases even allow you to make 24 equal monthly payments. With cashback on every purchase and plenty of finance options, you’ve got nothing to lose. See if you approve for the Prime Store Card today!
Amazon Prime Day and deals you wont want to miss
Amazon’s Prime Day is a 48-hour sale event of amazing deals featuring top brands and small businesses. On these two days, July 12-13, Prime members can expect high discounts across categories including beauty, tech, home, fashion, kitchen and more. We have seen great deals on popular items and brands, such as Apple Airpods Pro, Alexa devices, the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask and a number of other hot items.
Use one of our Amazon Prime coupon codes for a bigger discount on select items. Prime members get free shipping on all orders and in some cases, you can expect same-day or two-day delivery. This is an event you will not want to miss!
Founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, Amazon was originally a website meant to sell books. Since then it has expanded to one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world. You can order and sell anything from electronics to household items to apparel and more. Items are often already discounted, so extra perks like Amazon coupon codes and Prime Day Deals are a great bonus.
If you ever have questions about your order, want to check the status of a refund, or any other need you can contact customer support online 24/7. Just head to Amazon.com, click “Help” and choose the topic that suits your needs. Many issues can be resolved via chat. But you can also arrange a call from someone at Customer Service for select inquiries.
Today's Best Offers
|No. of Coupons||6|
|No. of Offers||24|
Best ways to save at Amazon
- Enjoy free shipping from Amazon when you spend $25 or more. Just add the desired items to your cart and choose “Free Shipping” at checkout. You can also get free two-day shipping on most products when you sign up for Amazon Prime. For orders less than $25, browse our page to see if there is a free shipping Amazon promo code available.
- To save more on your order when you don’t have an Amazon coupon, you can shop the Outlet section. Get discounted rates on overstocked electronics, small kitchen appliances, apparel, and more. Just open your Amazon app to see what discounted merchandise is available.
- Amazon offers free trials for many of its services. You can try Amazon Prime, Prime Video, and Prime Gaming free for 30 days. Select TV channels such as HBO, Stars, and Showtime have a seven day free trial when you sign up for Prime Video. There is also a 30-day trial for Audible and Amazon Music. So take advantage of these risk-free trials while you can. Don’t forget to add your Amazon discount code if you have one after the free trial is over to save on your subscription.
- For those who love a particular product so much that you keep buying it, Amazon offers a subscription discount. Look for the option to “Subscribe & Save” next to your desired product to get up to 15% off each time you order. Choose how often you want it delivered from every two weeks to every six months. If you decide you don’t want to continue getting the product, you can cancel the subscription at any time.
- Find all kinds of new savings and discounts when you download the Amazon app. You’ll have access to tons of app-only deals and sales. Additionally, you’ll get notifications on any price drops, flash sales, and other savings opportunities as they happen, so you can snatch up those savings right away. It’s free to get and available for both Android and iOS devices.